[MLton-user] 2006 ICFP Programming Contest

Ray Racine rracine@adelphia.net
Mon, 03 Jul 2006 18:30:18 -0400

On Mon, 2006-07-03 at 18:04 -0400, Matthew Fluet wrote:

> Very nice anecdote.  BTW, do you happen to have the SML simulator around?
> It might be a nice addition to the MLton benchmark suite.

Just found and fired up the ol' 2004 laptop and its gone ... The
skeleton of my abridged ICPF 2005 effort is there.   There is an odd
chance I might have it on an old tla repository on another box on the
internet that I can't get log into right now.  (I can't recall the
password!!)

BTW, even though the Successor ML (sML) thing seems to have petered out,
is the MLton crowd (!?) looking to incorporate any of the ideas from the
discussion?

Or another way to phrase the question, after the 64 bit port, where to
next?