[MLton-user] Is mlton free software?

Vesa Karvonen vesa.a.j.k at gmail.com
Tue May 15 13:05:31 PDT 2007

The following post by Stephen Weeks on comp.lang.functional, and
the resulting discussion, might be of interest:

  http://groups.google.com/group/comp.lang.functional/msg/117e90cee8e84e16

BTW, as someone using MLton in a commercial project, I think that
the BSD-style license, especially for the runtime, makes life simpler.

-Vesa Karvonen