[MLton-user] mlton script typo

Neal Glew neal at glew.name
Wed Oct 10 13:52:14 PDT 2007

To follow up on Leaf, we had a number of problems installing the new
mlton prebuilt for cygwin.  Our virus checker complained about a virus
in one of the cm files.  It seemed to need to be unpacked in a
different place (/usr vs /).  One of our guys got no output from
either mlton or mlton-compile, and we could not track down the problem
(we reverted with to mlton 2005).  We also seemed to need several new
libraries installed in cygwin that we didn't have previously.  In
contrast, mlton 2005 just plopped in and worked.

Neal