[MLton-user] SVN r6941 MLton/MinGW32 and FFI

Dan DuVarney duvarney at reactive-systems.com
Tue Nov 11 20:34:16 PST 2008

Wesley W. Terpstra wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 11, 2008 at 9:40 PM, Dan DuVarney
> <duvarney at reactive-systems.com> wrote:
>
>> 1. I downloaded  and installed a dlfcn library for MinGW from Google code.
>>

> I would suggest you download the dlfcn-win32-shared-r8.tar.bz2
> version. As it's shared, you won't need to change the _import from
> external to public; external will be correct.

Good point. I built a shared version of libdll, and the code now works
without the need
to add any "public" keywords. No changes are required to
linkage-libdl.sml, and only
a "MinGW" case needs to be added to the dll filename expression in the
iimport.sml example.

-Dan

--
Dan DuVarney
Senior Software Engineer         Reactive Systems Inc.