[MLton-devel] mlton on freebsd

Sam M. Rushing srushing@ironport.com
Thu, 29 Aug 2002 11:32:35 -0700

There must be a bad interaction with the linux emulation, because I get
a VSIZE over 1.6GB before it dies with SIGHUP.

It's a little flaky, actually - because I had one nearly-successful run
(which then tried to link with the linux version of libmlton, oops) but
haven't been able to recreate it.

I wonder if we could skip the whole linux emulation issue if someone
could
send me a tarball with the generated assembly?  This in combination with
a real port of the runtime (I guarantee you that Michael Neumann has
done
a better job than I 8^) should make the rest a snap.

-Sam