[MLton-devel] Problem with NetBSD build really nailed down

Stephen Weeks MLton@mlton.org
Sun, 5 Oct 2003 18:22:21 -0700

> Next problem is that it seems to me sourceforge has done some wierd
> things. The change you have checked in has yet to show up in my
> anonymous checkout from SF[1].
> [1] :pserver:anonymous@cvs.mlton.org:/cvsroot/mlton is the CVSROOT

Yeah, Sourceforge CVS has been really bad for a couple of months now.
I just tried an anonymous checkout and it is still returning old
stuff.   Hopefully they will fix it soon.

In the meantime, if you would like, I could add you as a developer to
the project so you can get at the developer CVS, with the proviso that
you OK it with the list before checkins.

I am seriously thinking about upgrading my web hosting service so that
our CVS will be on mlton.org machine instead of using Sourceforge.